is it my crappy computer or is the board moving very very slow
is it my crappy computer or is the board moving very very slow
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I have not had much trouble as far as it moving slowly. I think I am getting used to it a little bit. After I tweaked a few things here and a few things there I got it almost looking like the old board.
I just wish we had more traffic, looks like not all have found the new site because it has been kinda dead.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
It's not moving slow for me either.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Not moving slow here.
The Cumberland board on the other hand is moving slow and is starting to act up like this one did before it shut down.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
ok, so it is my crappy computer then. this board runs like I'm on dial-up.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
It could be because I am stealing your internet.
I used to have mine open until a bunch of people were trying to get on it so I had to lock it up.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Bookmarks